Reference Measurement Microphone
Infinitely matched. Infinitely flexible. The new standard in audio measurement.
Often the most revolutionary products are borne from the simplest of ideas.
Other industries have standards they can rely on no matter when or where you buy the tool—one inch is always one inch on any ruler no matter when or where you bought it.
- A true Reference Microphone. Each and every M23R has the same frequency response and sensitivity – matched to within +/- 0.5dB across the entire operating frequency range (3Hz to 23kHz).
- This is made possible by proprietary Earthworks technologies, which allow individual tuning and calibration of every measurement microphone produced.
- Build your own matched array of reference microphones at your own speed. Simply add more M23Rs whenever you need them. They’ll match tomorrow or ten years from now.
Consistent Results Across Space & Time
- Equip all of your production teams with matching reference mics and get consistent results no matter where they are.
- Start doing multi-mic measurements or equip new teams at any time with confidence that all of their reference microphones match.
- Eliminate a common source of error – no ECF needed – the M23R is already flat. It’s the definition of flat.