SPL CRIMSON 3 Black Usb Audio Interface
MYTEK BROOKLYN Analog To Digital Converter - Black
MYTEK BROOKLYN Digital To Analog Converter - Black
- Catalog #: BROOKLYN DAC BLACK
- DIG TO ANALOG
Brooklyn is the Mytek newest, highly anticipated DAC Headphone Preamplifier and the first stand alone DAC to incorporate future MQA streaming decoder.
- Stunning transparent detailed Mytek sound.
- Up to 384k, 32 bit and DSD256 conversion.
- 384k, 32 bit integer USB2 Class 2 interface (no drivers for Mac, Linux, or Linux based streamers, Native DSD ASIO Drivers for Windows)
- Certified MQA high resolution decoder for high resolution streaming.
- Choice of inputs: AES, SPDIF, Toslink, SPDIF, DSD SDIF, Analog Line In or Phono.
- High Performance M/C, M/M phono preamplifier (all analog signal path to output)
- High Performance Dual Mono, High Current (800mA) headphone preamplifier. Dual unbalanced jacks for two headphones or balanced operation with Mytek 2x1/4" to 4pin XLR adapter.
- Audio Interface function: in addition to USB playback, Brooklyn will accept digital inputs into computer via USB.
- Femtoclock Clock generator with jitter below 0.8ps.
- Wordclock input and output- stacking of units for multichannel and surround sound is possible.
- Optional 12 VDC power supply input.
- Sculpted aluminum front panel chassis.
- Choice of black or frosty silver.
- 2 year warranty.