All the Essential Chords in an Easy-to-Follow Format!. Composed by Nathaniel Gunod, L. C. Harnsberger, and Ron Manus. Book; Mandolin Method or Supplement; Method/Instruction. Mini Music Guides. 232 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.44311).
Item Number: AP.44311
Alfred's Mini Music Guides provide essential information in a convenient size. Take these books anywhere you want to go. With over 1,100 unique chord fingerings for all 12 keys, Mandolin Chord Dictionary is the most useful compact chord dictionary available.
* Easy-to-follow reference guide for all mandolinists
* The most practical and essential fingerings
* An easy-to-understand introduction to basic chord theory
* Section on building and using moveable chords
* 20 different chord types in all 12 keys
* Compact size fits inside your mandolin case.