The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. Also as Paddy or half-valved!
The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearence but also by new technical features.
• besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reedplate screws are made of Stainless Steel
• reedplates made of non-corrosive German Silver
• solid polymer comb
Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
• less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• beard- and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
• the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
And the sound of the 1847 SILVER?
Try to find out if you like it even better than the sound of the 1847 CLASSIC!