MASCHINE STUDIO is the flagship music production system for tactile, creative beatmaking with an acclaimed sound library.
- Unprecedented physical control and visual feedback
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- Includes MASCHINE 2.0 software, instruments, and new drum synths
This is Maschine Studio
Create and perform rhythms, harmonies, and melodies faster than you ever thought possible. MASCHINE STUDIO’s workflow keeps you laser-focused on the quest for the perfect groove. Its pattern-based sequencer and high-performance sampler, exemplary drum synths, incredible suite of creative effects and pro instruments, and acclaimed sound library deliver ultimate production power. And MASCHINE STUDIO’s impressive hardware delivers full tactile workflow.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the ultimate groove production system, combining software and hardware in perfect harmony. Get absolute, hands-on control of every aspect of all-new MASCHINE 2.0 software without having to resort to hardware shortcuts or use a mouse. See everything you do on two gorgeous, hi-res color displays. And because software can be easily updated, MASCHINE 2.0 will always keep you on the cutting edge of technology, pushing your creativity further than you ever thought possible.
MASCHINE STUDIO’s advanced hardware delivers total control and unmatched visual feedback.
1. Highly-sensitive, multi-color pads: Trigger sounds, create rhythms, change patterns and scenes featuring true-white LEDs, velocity, and aftertouch.
2. Two extra-large, high-resolution color displays: View sampler, mixer, pattern editor, arranger, channel strip, and more with 480x272resolution.
3. Edit section: Copy, paste, nudge, quantize, and adjust volume, tempo and swing with dedicated edit buttons and a jog wheel with LED ring indicator for ultra-accurate adjustments.
4. Dedicated knobs: Tweak all sampler, effect, and plug-in parameters and browse presets and instruments on eight display knobs.
5. Master Section: Toggle between master, group, sound and cue meters, and choose input source.
6. Group buttons: Select groups and group banks. Create unlimited groups and get access to 64 of them directly from the hardware.
7. Dedicated control buttons: Switch between sampler, arranger, mixer, browser, plus get direct access to plug-in strip and channel settings.
8. Transport controls: Play, record, loop, and more.
9. (referring to the back panel) Ultra-sturdy, integrated, collapsible stand.
10. (referring to the back panel) MASCHINE STUDIO is powered via included power adapter.
11. (referring to the back panel) 1 in, 3 out integrated MIDI I/O plus Kensington lock socket.
12. (referring to the back panel) 2x footswitch inputs for start/stop and record functions, and playing beats and melodies hands-free.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the ultimate instrument for blazing-fast groove production. Start working on the hardware and the ultra-intuitive workflow quickly becomes part of your muscle memory. Devote all your time to making the music you want to make, not learning the tools you use to make it. MASCHINE STUDIO’s luxurious layout lets you control the software functions from the hardware with dedicated controls– no switching menus or navigating complex key commands. This is full-time creative flow.
MASCHINE 2.0 makes you faster. A top-of-the-line audio engine saves resources while delivering the highest audio quality possible. Advanced multi-core technology runs multiple processes in parallel, dividing complex tasks between your computer’s cores. Run more plug-ins. Mix with ease. Load up even more sounds on unlimited groups, and so much more. The result is the most responsive, fluid, and musical MASCHINE software ever.
Hands All Over
MASCHINE STUDIO redefines hands-on control. Big, high-res color screens show waveforms, patterns, scenes, NI product visuals, and mixer and meter levels in full detail. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Eight display knobs, edit buttons, and a jog wheel with LED indicator provide complete tactile control of MASCHINE’s sequencer, instruments and effects. A dedicated level section delivers clear metering and monitoring. And a built-in stand delivers the perfect performance angle.
Working in Maschine
MASCHINE STUDIO’s ultra-fast browsing gives your creativity no time to slow down. Do all your browsing directly on MASCHINE STUDIO’s two high-res color screens – any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample at your fingertips without ever thinking about the computer. Find your sounds fast with MASCHINE 2.0’s tag-based attribute browser. Load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects with ultra-clear product icon views from MASCHINE STUDIO’S screens. And when you’re head-deep in sound design, MASCHINE lets you tag your own sounds and samples for lightning-fast retrieval later – fast, complete immersion in your personal sound world.
Polish your tracks to perfection with the professional audio mixer in MASCHINE 2.0. Tweak volume, pan, solo or mute with ultimate ease. See group and individual track levels clearly on meters complete with peak level indicators. Adjust levels on any group of sounds with one knob – simply select the desired channels, then turn the knob under the displays to adjust. MASCHINE 2.0 delivers a new paradigm in signal routing. Unlimited sound groups let you manage even the most demanding projects. Two aux sends per channel let you freely route sounds anywhere in your project. Send them to a simple effect or route them to multiple effect chains across several channels. Best of all, you see plug-ins and insert effects directly on the hardware.
MASCHINE adapts to your workflow. 16 ultra-sensitive pads deliver classic groovebox feel with tons of power on tap. Get full velocity control, pad link, advanced note repeat, plus swing controls for sounds, groups, and the global project. Color-code your sounds and see your entire sonic palette at a glance. A clip-based pattern sequencer with full visual feedback means your ideas come together fast. See the full pattern in MASCHINE’s left display while the right display follows your work with precision detail. Edit patterns, nudge notes, change velocity, and more with 8 display knobs, dedicated edit buttons, and MASCHINE STUDIO’s jog wheel without ever looking at a computer screen. An ultra-powerful step sequencer gives you another way to sculpt your grooves to perfection. Drop in sounds precisely where you want them and automate pitch, volume, LFO or any other parameter per step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
Beneath MASCHINE STUDIO’s advanced hardware is all-new software – exploding with cutting-edge technology. MASCHINE 2.0 delivers a spectacular, tag-based visual browser, unlimited groups and insert effects, sidechaining, and a sleek, intuitive mixer – all directly accessible from the hardware. MASCHINE 2.0 hosts any VST or AU plug-in and perfectly integrates into any studio setup as a plug-in in all major DAWs. The software also boasts full multi-core support for ultra-fast performance.