Besides being a considerable investment, selecting the right piano may seem like an overwhelming project if you’ve never done it before.
Please join us for a fun, informative, pressure-free, and engaging discussion, as our expert Piano Consultants share helpful information that we know will answer the many questions ... and concerns ... you have. We take great care in not being too technical, and get to the 'heart' of how you and/or your family members can soon enjoy making piano music.
· What options should I consider for my kids starting piano lessons?
· What matters when selecting a piano?
· What makes one piano different from another piano?
· New or Used, Upright or Grand, Acoustic or digital piano?
· Should I Rent a piano, “Rent to Own” a piano, or Purchase a piano?
· How important is the piano brand?
· What is all this talk about “wet” pianos?
· When is the best time to purchase a piano?
And ... there's always lots of time for Q&A questions and answers, because we find that our guests always ask great questions that others may not have considered.
Please check our website (below) for your Showroom nearest to you.
Everyone is most welcome to attend, and we sincerely appreciate the opportunity to share our insights with you on Saturday morning!
The Piano Consultants