- Slim Low-profile Design
- Intergrated Cover To Protect
- Sample,sync,hot Cue,loop,eq
- Built In Audio Interface
- Headphone Cueing
- Metal Platers For Pitch Bend
- Class Compliant With Mac/pc
- Virtual Dj Le Software
Slimline USB-Powered DJ Controller with Audio Output
A Portable System for Every DJ
Featuring the ideal combination of essential capability and compact design, Mixtrack Edge is a controller every DJ should have in their arsenal. USB-powered and just 14 millimeters thin, Mixtrack Edge goes anywhere with ease. Its low-profile design features an integrated cover to protect the control surface and a full array of bright backlit controls surrounded by brushed aluminum. It’s small on size but big on features, so you can command your mix with precision.
At less than 1-inch thin, Mixtrack Edge goes anywhere with ease. Its low-profile design features an integrated cover to protect the control surface and a full array of bright backlit controls surrounded by brushed aluminum: Sync, Hot Cue, Loop, plus EQ controls, and two effects controls on each channel. It’s small on size but big on features, so you can command your mix with precision.
Built-in Audio Interface
An audio interface is built in for headphone cueing and output to a PA system. Plus, Mixtrack Edge comes with Virtual DJ LE software and a 1/8"-to-RCA audio cable so you can start mixing right away. Mixtrack Edge is class-compliant with both Mac and PC and operates via standard MIDI, so it’s compatible with virtually any DJ software.
Full Metal Platters
Browse through your music library, cue the next track, search, scratch, and adjust pitch all without touching your computer or mouse. Mixtrack Edge’s slim metal platters put you in control of it all. And its tight sample, loop, and hot cue controls on both decks give you the power of instant creativity.
Mobile Mixing Goes Cutting Edge
Mixtrack Edge has a built-in cover and ultra-slim design for a reason — it’s made to keep you, your mix, and your audience moving. Mixtrack Edge is also USB-powered, so no power adapter is required, and setting up is simple, so you can mix anytime, anywhere.
- Slim low-profile design (14mm thin) with integrated cover to protect control surface
- Sample, Sync, Hot Cue, Loop, EQ and effects controls on each channel
- Built-in audio interface for headphone cueing and output to a PA system
- Metal platters for pitch bend, pitch fade, scratch, search, song select, and cue mix
- Brushed aluminum control surface with bright backlit buttons
- Class-compliant with both Mac and PC, no driver required
- Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
- USB-powered, no power adapter required
- Includes Serato DJ Intro (2-channel version) software
Dimensions: 8.09 x 10.64 x 0.75 inches
Weight: 1.85 lbs
Power: Bus powered (mini-USB)
Outputs: 1/8" Master, 1/8" Headphone
Communication Protocol: MIDI