- Enhanced Waveguide System
- Wider Listening Sweet Spot
- 65watts Class A/b Amplifier
- 6.5-in Polypropylene Woofer
- 1-inch Silk-dome Tweeter
- Two Levels Of Bass Boost
- Boost/cut Control Over Highs
- Rugged All-wood Cabinet
MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process designed to connect you to the music, the compact and affordable MRmk3 monitors are specifically designed to enhance the mixing and monitoring experience in any home or project studio. Optimizing features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. Plus, MRmk3 monitors have customizable frequency controls so you can dial in the perfect sound for your space. Designed from start to finish for music, MRmk3 monitors reveal the full range and natural character that your music deserves.
A Brief History of Time...
We have been designing and re-designing studio monitors for over 15 years. Our talented engineering team has now designed monitors that love music as much as you do. Targeted at music lovers and post-production studios alike, the new MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors have been re-voiced and re-kitted, offering unparalleled clarity and unbelievable depth for today's demanding home project or post-production studio requirements.
Music Is All That Matters
When designing the MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors, we didn't start on paper. Instead, we poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source. Next, we focused on acoustic optimization with things like our minimum-diffraction waveguide that delivers unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music. From perfectly optimized electronics to amps and drivers custom-matched for performance, MRmk3 monitors are designed for your music.
Designed To Enhance Your Sonic Experience
The ability to reveal the character of your music is the number one reason to get professional studio monitors. MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
As Versatile As Your Application
All studio spaces are different. As such, having the right connection types and customizable control over your acoustics is necessary. That's why MRmk3 monitors include acoustic controls for dialing in the specific sound needed for your space. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4 dB to feel the difference. Or, boost / cut the highs to get exactly the amount of sizzle and shimmer you desire. What's more, three types of input connectors are provided [XLR, 1/4" and RCA] to interface with virtually any application you may have. Your studio deserves a professional monitoring system with the flexibility and performance to up the level of your music production.
A Variety of Applications...
MRmk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors may be used in a variety of applications. Some examples include:
- Home and project studios - Music production for solo artists, small bands and DJs. Post-production edit / mix suites, recording, editing, mixdown, mastering of everything from spoken word performances to full music productions.
- A/V broadcast studios - Live broadcast / streaming of audio-only or AV content such as radio and TV. Production / Post-production focused on podcasts or other streaming audio. Voiceovers, too.
- Video post-production - Edit suites for small productions such as commercials, budget-films or multimedia for internet broadcast, etc.
- Home theather and other multimedia - Music and movie playback, video game sound system, social function / party system, etc.