- Stainless Steel Reeds
- Full,loud,overtone-rich Sound
- Extremely Fast Tone-response
- Very Long Durability
- Stainless Steel Rivets
- Beard And Lip-friendly
- Swelling-free Maple-comb
Seydel Blues 1847 Classic
The first serial-produced Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds!
• Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
• Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets • Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Beard- and lip-friendly - coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
• The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened - covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
• moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
The 1847, a harmonica, that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions.
The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 160-year of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas. Also available with plastic combs, the 1847SILVER or in a set.
...some customer statements optained lately (April 2007):
"OH MY GOD!! And thank God! This is the BADDEST harp in the world!!!" (Jimi Lee)
"That 1847 is an awesome harp, great tone and superb workmanship. In my opinion the 1847 is every bit as good as you would get from one of the better customizers. And I have harps from the better customizers..." (Dennis Fischette)