- Increase Mid-range Resolution
- Deeper More Focused Soundstage
- Inproved Low-freq Definition
- Angle Adjustable To Optimize
- Mechanical Resonance Reduction
ProPAD & ProPAD XL Monitor Isolators
The Auralex® ProPADs™ feature a durable, three layer highly damped construction that provides superior isolation from the vibrations and resonant energy created by the studio monitors, preventing this energy from being transmitted into the supporting furniture. ProPADs™ are constructed with a flat Auralex® PlatFoam™ base layer and includes an additional PlatFoam™ wedge for angled applications. ProPADs™ are extremely useful for decoupling monitors and reducing structural vibrations.
ProPAD™ & ProPAD™ XLs are a premium version of our current best-selling MoPADs™. ProPADs™ are designed to work with most standardsized nearfield monitors using 5.25”, 6.5” or 8” woofers. ProPAD™ XLs are formatted to be compatible with many larger twin woofer, horizontally oriented nearfield monitors.
The new design features a ¾” Melaminewrapped MDF base covered with a thick layer of ISO-Plate™, the same isolation material as our HoverDeck™ ISO-Pucks™, which are made from 100% recycled rubber.
- Increased Midrange Resolution
- Deeper, more Focused Soundstage
- Improved Low-Frequency Definition
- Angle Adjustable to Optimize Listening Axis
- Significant Reduction of Exraneous Mechanical Resonance
- ProPAD™ - 8" wide x 13" long; 2.125" thickness