- Hybrid Hardware & Software
- Classic Mpc Hardware
- Daw-style Enviroment
- 64-track Sequencer
- Supports Wav,mp3,aiff,rex,snd
- Standalone Mode Or Plug-in
- Includes 9gb+ Sound Library
- Compact Design, 1-inch Thin
MPC Studio - Music Production Controller - Slimline
Welcome to your studio.
At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminum body, MPC Studio made to move. MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution. Welcome to production anywhere. The world is now your studio.
Legendary MPC Production on Your PC or Mac
The MPC Studio Music Production Controller fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Its compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag or backpack. It's USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body, and includes MPC Software for Mac and PC with 128-track sequencing capability. With 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow, MPC Swing, plus four touch-sensitive knobs providing enhanced MPC software control, you'll be producing quality music in no time. A large LCD screen (360 x 96 dot graphic LCD) allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
Included MPC Software
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks--more than any other MPC ever—the included MPC Software delivers a massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and including 2 MPC Expansions. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin. MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
It's all in The Bank
7 Gigabytes. 300 Instruments. The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. It's included with MPC Studio. You also get The 809, an MPC Expansion for punchy analog drums—a full collection of classic drum machine sounds, each with its own controls for maximum tweak ability.
Professional Go-Anywhere Capability
Designed in collaboration with dozens of working producers and musicians, MPC Studio maintains the workflow that has made the Akai Pro MPC the industry standard in music production for decades. Its built-in backlit LCD, 16 genuine MPC pads, and other powerful features give you the full MPC experience anywhere.
MPC Studio Hardware
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- 128-track sequencing capability
- Up to eight pad banks — more than any other MPC ever
- Massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Includes 2 MPC Expansions
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Full 64-bit support in all versions; standalone, VST, and AU
- Auto-save capability
Height: 0.73 -0.89 inches (18.5-22.6mm)
Width: 11.2 inches (284mm)
Depth: 10.1 inches (257mm)
Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)